Sunday, January 31, 2016

Dry-Erase Board Madness

These are the flight boards that control my life at work. This was a particularly "busy" day of flight movement planning. When the weather gets bad or an air-craft breaks down, we immediately start shuffling cargo and passengers around, changing routes, activating back-up missions, and running around like chickens with our heads cut off. It's like juggling a glass of wine, a chainsaw, and a blow torch with one hand. (Usually at the end of the day, I leave work craving a glass of wine. a chainsaw, and a blow torch).
This is an example of a "foul weather" day so the board looks like a plate of spaghetti.
I like writing poetry about my colleagues to ease the tension in the office.
Limericks are my specialty!
We had to put this limerick to an office vote.
Hahaha...they wrote this limerick about me on my day off.

There once was a gal named McCord
Whose coif was as stiff as a board
She stitches her own garments
And wears hats made of varmints
And did you know she's from Texas? Good Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.ReMARKable whiteboard paint

    ReplyDelete