Thursday, February 4, 2016

McMurdo Station Webcams!

McMurdo Station is monitored by three different webcams 24 hours a day all season long. You can view the station in real-time by clicking the below link. 

http://www.usap.gov/videoclipsandmaps/mcmwebcam.cfm

I can just picture my poor old father now: Scowling in front of his computer in Dallas, Tx....Staring at these cameras for hours trying to get a glimpse of his flamboyant daughter....Worrying that she fell through the sea ice.

Today I felt the need to search for the web cams and pose directly in front of each one for the whole world to see. I spent my entire day hiking and roaming around three different hills in search of these little cameras. 

I was later chastised that this is typical behavior for exhibitionists and narcissistic hams...(of which I am the latter)....I just love to pose for pictures!
Hi Mom! Hi Dad!
I just posed for over 1,000,000 viewers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment